City Writeups offers this Innovation Conference calendar as a resource to help make connections between startups, investors, and innovators. Our goal is to bring together startups and innovation professionals to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how technology is transforming Europe.
- This event has passed.
Accelerator Deadline Village Global
Village Global – an early-stage venture capital firm backed by some of the world’s best entrepreneurs. $150,000 in funding for 7% equity. With more follow-on funding in your first priced round. Deadline: Mar 1, 2021
- Personalized – You get a dedicated 1:1 advisor for the program, plus experts and workshops in product-market fit, growth, sales, hiring, and more.
- Networked – An inspiring, helpful, and supportive community. Enjoy remarkable peers, founders a few steps ahead, operator angels, and our luminaries. You’re a Villager for life.
- Tight-knit – Small vintages of around 20 companies are intimate and selective, leading to meaningful peer relationships and access to the extensive Village network.
- Supportive – in-demand answers and support. From BD to hiring and fundraising, when you’re ready, we work together to find relevant people and make warm introductions.
- Formation stage companies
- Venture scale opportunities with founders out to create big, game-changing companies
- Startups using software and IT to transform or create global industries
- Located anywhere in the world.
- Founders don’t need to move to San Francisco to participate. They can participate virtually or come to SF just for the kickoff and/or the end of the program.
- 12 weeks of intensive, personalized support to grow your business
- Weekly mentorship from a sector expert matched to you and your business (1:1 ratio)
- Warm introductions to investors
- Connections to potential customers and/or hires
- Community of peer founders and startup veterans
- $150,000 invested on a SAFE converting to 7% ownership
The Village Global Accelerator will run virtually for the foreseeable future. We have always allowed participants to partake 100% virtually and will go back to offering an in-person option when it’s safe to do so.